Apply at First Class Moving Systems
Seasonal -Customer Service Administrative Assistant
8110 Anderson Road
The Customer Service Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing customer service, clerical and administrative support to the relocation coordinators from different sales channels including consumer, military and/or corporate household goods shipments as well as office relocations and/or logistics shipments. You will be responsible for answering a multi-line telephone system and provide information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals. This position reports and assists the Client Service Manager.
- Answer multi-line telephone system and provide information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for sales personnel.
- Maintain appointment calendars.
- Discussing North American’s survey process to emphasize our quest for perfect customer survey scores.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, and proprietary software such as Mover’s Suite and STS.
- Provide information to customers, such as order or account information.
- Use computers for various applications, such as locating shipper information, database management, and sending e-mails.
- Prepare job order paperwork in accordance with company procedures.
- File and maintain documents in an orderly manner.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, multi-line phone systems, and typewriters.
- Make copies of printed material for files or for use by drivers.
- Assist the CEO with the implementation of marketing strategies.
- Use e-mail for correspondence within the company as well as with others externally.
- Conduct internet searches to find needed information.
- Compose and distribute routine correspondence and marketing as needed.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Facilitating a positive work atmosphere and participating in team building exercises
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Customer Service Administrative Assistant, specifically related to prospects, customers, pricing, accounting and revenue information, etc.
- Completing all tasks within a timely fashion during scheduled work hours.
- Other functions as deemed necessary
- Multi-line telephone systems
- Fax machines
- Document management software
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
- Industry Specific Software (Training Provided)
- Skills to communicate directly with customers, managers, drivers, and sales personnel.
- A high level of organization and willingness to learn, as well as a team player attitude.
- Must be detailed oriented.
- Ability to multitask.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Must be able to learn new software programs quickly.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and proficiency in the other Microsoft Office Suite programs.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.