Apply at First Class Moving Systems
The Relocation Coordinator (“RC”) is responsible for providing customer service, clerical and administrative support as well as coordinating shipments from different sales channels including consumer, military and/or corporate household goods shipments as well as office relocations and/or logistics shipments. You will report to and assist the customer service manager, CEO, and controller as well as assist revenue processing personnel in their daily duties using generally accepted accounting principles via the use of Mover’s Suite (“MS”). The RC is also responsible for overseeing booked orders from the point of sale and acting as the liaison between First Class and the customer throughout the relocation process. The RC duties may include but are not limited to: assuring all paperwork has been received from the salesperson, generating production paperwork, registering the order (within MS and the SIRVA Transportation System (“STS”)), coordinating third party services, confirming dates and services needed, re-affirming method of payment with customer, preparing paperwork for dispatch, setting and following tasks in Mover’s Suite, and generating invoices.
- The Relocation Coordinator is responsible for:
- Receiving, directing and relaying inbound calls and fax messages -- Inbound call training is mandatory
- Managing proprietary CRM software (QLAB) that manages leads and appointments received from call center or in-house leads sources. This web based software is brand new and training is available
- Receiving booked orders from origin agents, salespersons and/or management and ensuring all necessary paperwork has been prepared and is signed by consumer or a purchase order/letter of authorization has been issued
- Registering booked interstate move orders with North American Van Lines within its STS/Camis system. This is a DOS based platform scheduled for replacement in the near future, training will be available.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Pricing local, long distance and international moving services or working with sales team to ensure proper pricing is in place
- Handling and resolving customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain quality scores
- Discussing North American’s survey process to emphasize our quest for perfect customer survey scores
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Proactively contacting customers for updates throughout the entire relocation process and utilizing the Mover’s Suite Task System
- Communicating with transferees throughout the relocation process to ensure expectations are being met at each interval.
- Setting up third-party vendors for services we do not perform such as crating, pool table disassembly, window treatment services, washer/dryer hookup, chandelier service, etc.
- Posting to AP in Mover’s Suite
- Coordinating and conveying customers’ needs to dispatch and prepare job order paperwork
- Gathering and receiving all signed paperwork from driver after completion of job
- Rating shipments based on actual weights and services rendered
- Reconciling completed paperwork and review for accuracy prior to sending to revenue accounting
- Posting to AR in Mover’s Suite
- Monitoring quality to ensure a smooth relocation process for our customers
- Creating manual invoices as needed
- Collecting credit card payments and recording ACH payments and checks
- Facilitating a positive work atmosphere and participating in team building exercises
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Relocation Coordinator, specifically related to prospects, customers, pricing, accounting and revenue information, etc.
- Completing all tasks within a timely fashion even if working on an occasional Saturday is necessary (typical Saturday hours are 8am to 12pm). Frequency is typically 1 Saturday per month or less.
- Other functions as deemed necessar
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from a four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Must be proficient in the use of standard software packages, including MS DOS, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word and Access and become proficient in proprietary or industry pricing and rating software such as HomeTouch, QLAB, SalesMate, STS/Camis and Mover’s Suite.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. A professional, customer sensitive and team player attitude is required.