Apply at First Class Moving Systems
Military Relocation Coordinator
8110 Anderson Road
The Military Relocation Coordinator (“MRC”) will primarily focus on the coordinating of the military and international sales channels. You will also be responsible for providing customer service, clerical and administrative support for different sales channels including consumer, military and/or corporate household goods shipments as well as office relocations and/or logistics shipments.
- Receiving, directing and relaying inbound calls and fax messages -- Inbound call training is mandatory
- Managing proprietary CRM software (QLAB) that manages leads and appointments received from call center or in-house leads sources. This web based software is brand new and training is available
- Receiving booked orders from origin agents, move managers and/or management and ensuring all necessary paperwork has been prepared and a Government Bill of Lading (GBL) has been issued
- Registering booked interstate move orders with North American Van Lines within its STS/Camis system. This is a DOS based platform scheduled for replacement in the near future, training will be available.
- Registering all booked move orders in the Mover’s Suite system. This is a proprietary move management software, training will be available
- Communicating and responding to military bases and Move Mangers in a timely manner
- Ensure all authorizations for additional/required services are requested and approved
- Coordinating and conveying customers’ needs to dispatch and prepare job order paperwork
- Ensure all paperwork is completed and sent to the base/Move Manager prior to company and military deadlines
- Receiving booked international orders from origin agents, booking agents, and/or management
- Pricing international moving services or working with sales team to ensure proper pricing is in place
- Coordinating international shipments by communicating with transferee and ensuring all necessary paperwork has been prepared and all COD balances have been collected prior delivery
- Proactively contacting customers for updates throughout the entire relocation process and utilizing the Mover’s Suite Task System
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries
- Handling and resolving customer issues to ensure customer satisfaction and maintain quality scores
- Discussing North American’s survey process to emphasize our quest for perfect customer survey scores
- Obtaining and evaluating all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- Communicating with transferees throughout the relocation process to ensure expectations are being met at each interval.
- Setting up third-party vendors for services we do not perform such as crating, pool table disassembly, window treatment services, washer/dryer hookup, chandelier service, etc.
- Posting to AP in Mover’s Suite
- Gathering and receiving all signed paperwork from driver after completion of job
- Reconciling completed paperwork and review for accuracy prior to sending to revenue accounting
- Monitoring quality to ensure a smooth relocation process for our customers
- Collecting credit card payments and recording ACH payments and checks
- Facilitating a positive work atmosphere and participating in team building exercises
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Relocation Coordinator, specifically related to prospects, customers, pricing, accounting and revenue information, etc.
- Completing all tasks within a timely fashion even if working on an occasional Saturday is necessary (typical Saturday hours are 8am to 12pm). Frequency is typically 1 Saturday per month or less.
- Other functions as deemed necessary
- Skills to communicate directly with customers, co-workers, managers, drivers, and military members.
- Computer literacy is a must.
- Must be able to learn new software programs quickly.
- Knowledge of transportation industry is a plus.
- Analyzing Information, Data Entry Skills, Attention to Detail, Confidentiality, Thoroughness, General Math Skills, Financial Software, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Organization, Ability to Multitask, Ability to Work Under Deadlines, Aptitude for Customer Service, Strong Work Ethic