Apply at First Class Moving Systems
Seasonal- Front Desk Receptionist
8110 Anderson Road
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; Answer multi-line telephone system and provide information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Answer multi-line telephone system and provide information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Schedule and confirm appointments for sales personnel.
- Maintain appointment calendars.
- Create, maintain, and enter information into databases, and proprietary software such as Mover’s Suite and STS.
- Provide information to customers, such as order or account information.
- Use computers for various applications, such as locating shipper information, database management, and sending e-mails.
- File and maintain documents in an orderly manner.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, scanners, multi-line phone systems, and typewriters.
- Use e-mail for correspondence within the company as well as with others externally.
- Compose and distribute routine correspondence and marketing as needed.
- Learn to operate new office technologies as they are developed and implemented.
- Facilitating a positive work atmosphere and participating in team building exercises
- Maintaining strict confidentiality in performing the duties of the Customer Service Administrative Assistant, specifically related to prospects, customers, pricing, accounting and revenue information, etc.
- Completing all tasks within a timely fashion during scheduled work hours.
- Other functions as deemed necessary
- Skills to communicate directly with customers, managers, drivers, and sales personnel. A high level of organization and willingness to learn, as well as a team player attitude. Must be detailed oriented. Ability to multitask. Computer literacy is a must. Must be able to learn new software programs quickly. Excellent knowledge of Excel and proficiency in the other Microsoft Office Suite programs. Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus.
- Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
- Must pass criminal background check & urinalysis drug test.
- First Class is a Florida Drug-Free Workplace.
- Must be able to arrive on time for work each day.
- Salary (in USD)
- $13 Per Hour