At First Class Moving Systems, our commercial moving team is committed to maintaining productivity for your company during the entire moving process. Whether you need to relocate a small office, a team of employees, or a large-scale operation, we have the experience and resources needed to make your transition a smooth, stress-free experience.
Step-by-Step Commercial Moving Plans Designed for Your Needs
There is a lot that goes into a successful commercial relocation, and it all starts with working with a company that understands the challenges of packing up and moving a business. At First Class, we provide the streamlined support that you’ve been looking for—while delivering some of the most competitive prices in the industry.
When you choose us to handle your next commercial move, we take care of all of the details by walking you through each stage of the process:
- On-Site Consultation: Planning a commercial move begins with a free consultation with one of our Relocation Coordinators, who will walk through your facility to inventory the items that are being moved and to learn about your business needs.
- Plan Development: After the site visit, the relocation specialist will survey the building to determine the time and labor needed to accomplish the move. Based on the information gathered during the site survey, your consultant will develop a move schedule with a detailed timeline that explains our recommendations.
- Space Planning: Upon receipt of approved floor plans from your coordinator, First Class will set up a color coding system to identify all items to be transferred and their exact locations at the new premises.
- Detail Coordination: The planning team will develop an intricate move schedule that sets dates and times for all stages of the actual move. At that point, we begin the process of reserving vehicles, equipment, and labor—while also contacting building management to secure elevator reservations and prepare certificates of insurance.
- Tagging & Marking: The transition phase between planning and your actual move is called Tagging and Marking. First Class has the finest, most dedicated team of tagging specialists in the industry. We will lay out and mark the new premises with colored tags and placards following the color coding system established during the planning process to ensure the continuous flow of effects.
Once all of the preparations are complete, you can rely on us to make moving day as easy and efficient as possible. We work quickly to minimize company downtime and provide you with the start-to-finish service you need.
Request a Free Estimate for Your Commercial Move Today!
For superior Florida commercial relocation services, turn to the professionals at First Class Moving Systems! We pride ourselves on the detailed planning and execution of our commercial relocations—giving you a first-in-class experience that exceeds your expectations.
Learn more today by contacting our team by phone or through our online form, and we’ll start the process by scheduling your free consultation!